PAN Card Status
Here are the steps to check PAN Card status on NSDL using acknowledgment:
- First, open the Track PAN Status page on the NSDL website by clicking https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html
- Fill application type, acknowledgment number then captcha.
- Then click on proceed then the user can know the status of PAN.
TIN-NSDL has made ample provisions for applicants to check PAN card online. The portal allows users to check PAN card application status without acknowledgment number as well. One can check the PAN card by name and date of birth by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html_bkp24052013
- Select “PAN – New/Change Request” in the Application Type section
- Select the Name section to check PAN status without acknowledgment number
- Enter your Last Name, First Name, Middle Name and Date of Birth
- Now click on the “Submit” button to get the status.
When an applicant successfully submits his PAN card application, a unique 15-digit code is generated and allotted to the applicant. This number is known as the PAN card acknowledgment number. It can be used to track the status of the PAN card generation/update. The acknowledgment number can also be used to download the ePAN card within one month of issuance of the new/updated PAN card from NSDL.