LIC Premium payment online
Through LIC’s website
To pay premiums through the insurer’s website, visit www.licindia.in and click on ‘Pay Premium Online’ from the ‘Online Services portal’. Here you will get two options: a) Pay Direct (Without login) and b) Through customer portal.
Pay Direct (Without login)
This is an option for those who do not want to register with the portal. Through this LIC Premium payment online option, you can make three types of payments – a) Premium payment/revival, b) Loan repayment and c) Loan interest repayment.
- Select the ‘Premium Payment’ option for making payment
- A pop-up will appear on your computer screen illustrating the premium payment process, click on ‘proceed’.
- You will be required to enter details such as policy number, installment premium (excluding taxes) and so on. While entering the details, ensure that you have mentioned it correctly and timely or else the session will expire and you will have to start the process all over again.
- Enter the captcha code, and select ‘I Agree’, and click on submit.
- Validate the details mentioned by you in the above step and click on ‘Submit’. If you have more than one LIC policy for which you want to make payments, then you can enter the policy number and premium amount (excluding taxes) to the list by scrolling down. Click on proceed once done.
- The next step will show you the number of policies for which premium is being paid and the total premium amount to be paid. Click on ‘Check & Pay’ to make the payments.
- You will have three options to make payment: a) via Internet banking, e-wallets, credit cards, debit cards, American Express Cards, b) Standard Chartered Bank UPI, and c) Axis Pay UPI.
- Choose the option with which you wish to make the payment.
Through Customer Portal:
If you have already registered yourself with the portal, then you can log in to your account to make the payment or else you need to register yourself first.
To register yourself, click on ‘Sign up’. You will be required to enter mandatory details such as policy number, premium amount (excluding taxes), date of birth, mobile number and your email address.
Once you have registered yourself on the LIC website, log-in to your account to make the payment.
- Log-in to your account by entering your details.
- Once logged in, click on ‘Online Payments’. It will take you to the premium payment portal.
- Select the policies for which you wish to make payments and click on ‘Check & Pay’
- The portal will ask you to confirm the details such as mobile number, email id and premium amount once again. Click on ‘Check & Pay’ after confirming the details.
- Choose the payment gateway to complete your transactions.