CHEMICAL AND ALLIED EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL OF INDIA (CAPEXIL India)
CAPEXIL proposals a full range of facilities to Indian exporters and foreign importers. CAPEXIL, a non-profit making organization, was setup in March 1958 by the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India to promote export of Chemical and Allied Products from India.
Documents Required for CAPEXIL Registration
1. Copy of PAN card
2. Copy of IEC certificate issued by DGFT
3. If, Manufacturer Exporter - Self Certified copy of Industrial License / Manufacturing License issued by the licensing authority Merchant Exporter - Copy of Chartered Accountant’s Certificate mentioning Export Turnover / Domestic Turnover in respect of CAPEXIL’s item for the last two years.
4. Self Certified copy of “Self Declaring that the firm is not black listed by any Government
Department or Government Organisation”
CAPEXIL in its nonstop endeavour to encourage the business activities of its members, assume the following activities throughout the year:
- Contributes in general and product specific international trade fairs
- Arranges Buyer Seller Meets and Trade Delegations abroad
- Arranges buyer contact programmes in India popularly termed as Reverse buyer Seller Meets
- Awareness Programmes, Seminars and other activities in India to build awareness and to increase businesspersons in the area of exports
- Acts as a forum for picture of the trade related issues and acts as a connection between the exporting community and the government, policy planners, quasi government organizations
- Connections with Indian Diplomatic Missions abroad and Foreign Diplomatic Missions in India for raise of business events and other activities
- Enables short term training courses on International Marketing
- Information doorway and helping hand for exporters
- A border between the government and the members concerning trade and policy related matters
- Distribution of trade enquiries
- Contribution in national workshops, organizing seminars/buyer-seller meets
- Research of relevant market reports
- Examination of Indian export trend across country, product or other parameters
- Valuable supply of global trade data
- Expenditure of grants through various market assistance programmes
- Directing training programmes on international trade
- Access to most capable officers dedicated to quality service
- Essential information gateway and helping hand for exporters.
- An interface between the government and the members regarding trade and policy related matters such as DEPB, Duty Drawback, Banking etc.
- Establishing Buyer Contact Programmes
- Contribution in National and International Trade Fairs and Exhibitions
- Financial Assistance to members through Market Development Assistance (MDA) Scheme and Market Access Initiative (MAI) Scheme for participation in international exhibitions, buyer-seller meets
- Establishing export awareness programmes, seminars and workshops
- Excellent connection with government and quasi government agencies including Indian diplomatic missions abroad
- Distribution of trade contacts and enquiries
General FAQ – CAPEXIL
- Rs. 3000.00 for admission fees for registration as Small Scale category and Rs. 5000.00 for Large Scale category + Service Tax@ 12.36%
- Subscription fees Rs. 5500.00 per year for Small Scale category + Service Tax @ 12.36%
- Subscription fees Rs. 11000.00 per year for Large Scale category + Service Tax @ 12.36%
- Additional panel 1000.00 per panel + Service Tax @ 12.36%
- Rs. 1000.00 for Dual RCMC for once in every five years + Service Tax @ 12.36%
- CAPEXIL is an ardent advocate of exporters to the Government and the primary focus is to provide export assistance to its member exporters.
- CAPEXIL sends trade delegation to all major and developing markets around the world, showcases Indian exports all over the world through exhibitions, fairs.
- Capexil can help the sourcing needs of an importer anywhere in the world, and also the selling needs of Indian exporters.
Market Development Assistance
Export Returns Filing & MSME