Rs4999 - 16000
Rs. 16000Private Limited Company
Rs. 7499Limited Liability Partnership
Rs. 14499One Person Company
Rs. 15499Company Name Change
Rs. 4499Registered Office Change
Rs. 3449Add Directors
Rs. 3449Remove Directors
Rs. 999Increase Authorize Capital
Rs. 999Share Transfer
Rs. 7499MOA Amendment
Rs. 4999Add Partner
Any other ROC Forms India
Annual ROC Filing for Company
All companies incorporated in India are mandatory to file certain documents with the Registrar of Companies every year. Let down to comply with the regulations could effect in penalties and fines for the Officers or the Company or Directors. Hence, it is significant for Management personnel of a company to be conscious of all the essential compliances for the company and comply on time.
Form AOC-4 – Financial Statements & Other Documents
All companies are mandatory to file its financial statements and mandatory attachments using Form AOC-4 each year. In case the financial statements of the company are not approved in an Annual General Meeting then un-approved financial statements should be filed within 30 days of date of AGM. If financial statements are approved by the company, then the approved financial statements must be filed within 30 days of the AGM. In case company needs to review the financial statement or Board’s report, then reviewed financial statements can also be filed using Form AOC-4.
Form MGT-7 – Annual Return
Form MGT-7 is the annual return of the company encompassing data about the company at the close of a financial year. The main data contained in the annual return or Form MGT-7 is
- Particulars of registered office of the company, principal business events, particulars of its holding, subsidiary and associate companies;
- Share, debentures and other refuges and shareholding pattern;
- Members and debenture-holders along with variations there since the close of the previous financial year;
- Promoters, directors, key executive personnel along with variations therein since the close of the previous financial year;
- Conferences of members or a class thereof, Board and its various committees along with attendance particulars;
- Renumeration of Directors and key managerial personnel;
- Penalty or punishment forced on the company, its Directors or Officers and details of compounding of offences and petitions made against such penalty or punishment;
- Matters connecting to certification of compliances, disclosures as may be prescribed;
- Shareholding pattern of the company; and such other matters as mandatory in the form.
General FAQ – Any other ROC Forms India
All the Companies and LLPs incorporated are mandatory required to file various forms, returns and documents with the Registrar of Companies (ROC) in an electronic mode within the given time along with the given fees.
Companies and LLPs have to Comply with ROC by filing various return, forms and documents and these could be characterized in two heads.
- Annual compliance Filling–Compliances which are compulsory to be made once in a year by all the companies and LLPs.
- Event Based Compliance Filling–Compliances which are compulsory to be made from time to time on various events.
If a Company fails to fulfil with the provisions of filing with RoC, then the Company and every officer who is in default shall be punishable with fine for the dated for which defaulting continues.
- Change in Authorized/ Paid up Capital of the Company.
- Allotment of new shares / transfer of shares / invitation to subscribe for shares.
- Issue of shares to the Directors / employees of the Company.
- Subdivision of face value of the shares of the Company.
- Investment in share / other securities.
- Change in composition of the Board of Directors.
- Appointment of Managing / whole time Directors.
- Entering into new business / Partnership.
- Alteration of memorandum and articles of association of the company.
- Amalgamation of the Company with other company.
- Shifting the registered office of the Company from one place to other.
- Appointment or change of the Statutory Auditors of the Company.
Following Annual Filing for LLPs are required to be filed with the RoC:
- Form 8- 30th October
- Form 11- 30th May