PF Registration Package
PF registration for businesses having less than 25 employees.Services
PF registration for businesses having less than 40 employees.Services
PF registration for businesses having more than 40 employees.Services
PF registration in india
Employee Provident Fund - EPF Registration Registration to be done within 1 month after employing 20 or more employees. The Employees' Provident Fund (EPF) is a savings tool for the workforce. PF is managed by the Employees Provident Fund Organisation of India (EPFO) under the Employees' Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952.
Qualification for EPF Registration for Indian businesses
To be qualified for pf registration in india, an association needs to satisfy the accompanying criteria:
- A industrial facility that has at least 20 individuals.
- An foundation that utilizes in excess of 20 people. Here, the Central Government characterizes the class of such firms.
- An foundation that has under 20 specialists and has been told of obligatory enlistment for at the very least 2 months.
- The manager and the representatives of a foundation commonly consent to apply for PF to the Central PF Commissioner. A notice must be sent to the Official Gazette from the date of the understanding.
- An foundation can likewise settle on intentional enrolment if the worker check is under 20. Each worker is qualified for PF directly from the earliest starting point of his business. The duty of PF commitment and reasoning is of the employer's.
Documents Required for PF registration in india
1. Copy of PAN card & Aadhar card of Properitor/ Partner/ Director
2. Copy of PAN card of Firm/ Company/ Society/ Trust
3. Cancelled Cheque Leaf
4. Preliminary Documents like Registration Certificate/ Deed/ Incorporation Certificate.
5. Address proof of Company
6. Employees' details. Nominee details & Salary details
7. 10 Employees' covering date
Advantages of pf registration in india
Other than the commitment of the representative to EPF, the business includes an equivalent sum which is comprehensive of Employee Pension Scheme (EPS). Consequently, EPF spares you a vigorous benefits.
Front of risk
If there should be an occurrence of examples like disease, downfall or retirement, Provident Fund enables the wards of the representative by covering the budgetary dangers they to look in such circumstances.
The PF record can be exchanged while exchanging occupations. It tends to be conveyed forward as opposed to being shut down. This consistency guarantees that the rate of return is aggravated throughout the years.
Crises will undoubtedly occur anytime of time throughout everyday life. EPF sum can be of incredible assistance amid incidents, diseases, weddings and instructive costs.
Representative deposit linked insurance scheme
Any individual who has PF account is qualified for this protection conspire that requires just 0.5 % of the pay finding as premium.
The PF record can be incredibly useful for long haul objectives like purchasing a property or setting up a store for youngsters.
General FAQ – EPF Registration
Payments: 15th of every month
Returns: 25th of every month
Each month, both the employer and employee, have to contribute 12% of the (employee’s) basic salary each, to the provident fund account.
1. Lump Sum amount at the time of withdrawl
2. TAX savings etc.