FSSAI in India
Documents required for fssai in india:
1. Personal Details of Applicant -
Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card/ Driving License/Passport
Passport size Photo
Verified Mobile Number and Mail ID
2. Documents for Registered Office -
Copy of Latest Utility Bill
Copy of Rental Agreement ( if rented property )
Copy of propery paper
3. Declarations -
a) Basic Registration of fssai in india
1. Form-A must be appropriated completely and signed by all directors/ partners/ proprietor /Executive member of society
2. Declaration regarding food safety management system(FSMS) on the letterhead of the firm or company
3. Proof of Income determining the annual turnover of food business operator
4. Nomination of the person appointed by the company in Form No.IX and the copy of Board Resolution
5. Self Declaration by Director
6. Affidavit on Non-Judicial Stamp paper
b) State/ Central Registration of fssai in india
1. Duly filled Form – B must be correctly and appropriately completed and signed by the directors/ partners/ proprietor/ Executive member of society
2. List of Partners/Proprietor/Executive Members of Society with complete address and contact details.
3. Blueprint plan/layout plan of the processing unit installed capacity and horsepower used.
4. Constitution of company MOA and AOA / Partnership Deed
5. Analysis report as per the nature and business activity of the company
6. Food and safety management system and certificate
7. Declaration regarding food safety management system(FSMS) on the letterhead of the firm or company
8. Proof of Income determining the annual turnover of food business operator
9. Nomination of the person appointed by the company in Form No.IX and the copy of Board Resolution
10. Self Declaration by Director
11. NOC from the local authority
12. Affidavit on Non-Judicial Stamp paper
13. List of food category desired to be manufactured
14. Production unit Photograph
15. Any other documents which may be a demand by authority on the basis of the requirement of the business.
General FAQ - FSSAI
As per the rules under FSSAI, any business involved in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, Storage and Distribution activity of food items are required to have FSSAI Registration. After Successful registration 14 digit Registration or License number will be alloted to business, which is to be displayed on products.
There are 3 types in Registration which are as follows :
Basic Registration :
This is required for small business or startups which have annual turnover below Rs.12 lakhs. Basic registration can be upgraded to state license as your sales graph increases.
State License :
If turnover exceeds Rs.12 lakhs in a year but less than Rs.20 Crores, then such business unit is required to take State License.
Central License :
If business involves Importing and Exporting or supply at Govt. Offices or annual turnover exceeds Rs.20 Crores, then such business unit is required to take Central License.
FSSAI license validity may vary from 1 to 5 years and it relies on the number of years which opted by the nourishment administrator. The cost of the license anyway increases with the number of years which he has opted for. According to the FSSAI rules, the food business operator needs to apply for the renewal of the license before 30 days of its expiry.